How to flirt online?

xDreamseller

Alright, so...online clearly makes it harder to flirt and seem interested in a girl, so does anyone have any suggestions? I just feel like I'm talking to someone as a friend and just generally seeming interested.

I've been chatting to a few girls on POF for a few days now and I'm not really sure where to go with it. How soon is "ok" to ask for other contact details like skype, to have a proper conversation, not just what is essentially e-mail. (I don't mean for voice, just a text chat)

Things like that...any tips/ideas?

truffleshuffle

Alright, so...online clearly makes it harder to flirt and seem interested in a girl, so does anyone have any suggestions? I just feel like I'm talking to someone as a friend and just generally seeming interested.

I've been chatting to a few girls on POF for a few days now and I'm not really sure where to go with it. How soon is "ok" to ask for other contact details like skype, to have a proper conversation, not just what is essentially e-mail. (I don't mean for voice, just a text chat)

Things like that...any tips/ideas?

I have no idea but I would not just send my phone number out just after a few days. maybe wait a bit and then skype withh them or send out your number. You could always ask how they feel about chatting over the phone or via skype before you do send anything out. Its only been a few days so you don;t want to chase away someone your just getting to know

Last edited: