How to close a conversation? :(

chin ho

I don't have much of a problem starting a conversation with people and keep it interesting(keep it about them :D) but I just don't know how to close it properly..... every time it gets really awkward

and I'll be having a job interview in an hour so wish me luck;)

just bull**** your way out of it with an "oh I have to go to now the 67 kids are due home from school" ::p:

or

When that subject is drawing to a close take that as your moment to get out with a " well on that note I will have to go etc etc"

:D

Last edited by a moderator:

mrb

easy just put your hand out shake hands and say thanks for the chat , nice talking to you and leave ...... end of lol

Noca

Banned
"Oh I forgot, the sink is on, no the gas is on, wait the... something is on somewhere and I have to go" :D

ludovico

try to say "ok then.." a significant number of times, increasingly, until your speaker will close the conversation.. if he still doesnt close the conversation then just hit him with a reverse roundhouse kick..

Last edited:

Look at your phone/watch. act like you're running late for something....say goodbye, walk away briskly

garry29

There's no right or wrong way. If the interview went well they'll end it themselves. Otherwise it's a sign they're not satisfied.

Last edited: