How to change the big SPW-logo!

LA-girl

How to change the big SPW-logo!

Just wanted to inform you that it is possible to remove the big Social Phobia World on the top. I saw some of you said it could lead to a little embarressment when you’re in public places or someone might be watching. :oops:

Well I discovered a solution:
If go to the top right of the page here, click on ACCOUNT and then you will have a menu. Choose THEMES and then choose one of the other choices on the list..like nukewar for instance…

Hope this helps!!! :lol:

Good luck!

Richey

Your a true firend LA-Girl, now people will walk in and think im learning how to make a nuclear weapon :lol: but thanks this will save me from unwanted exposure

paul

hehe richey, that amused me :D

and thanks a lot LA girl, this is useful because usually my parents are milling around and i have to minimize this window.

LA-girl

Richey said:
Your a true firend LA-Girl, now people will walk in and think im learning how to make a nuclear weapon :lol: but thanks this will save me from unwanted exposure

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sorry, I can't stop laughing!!! Good point Richey!! Now I don't know which alternative is worse...But I guess I'll go for the atomic bomb! 8O :wink:

Quixote

Richey said:

Well it might expose you to being murdered by the secret services :)