How old r ya'll?

Septor

yetisbabe said:
lawyerguy said:
I"m 27...I"m the oldest one here...jeez I'm super old

Ha! I beat you! I am 44. :D I think I resent the super old though. If your super old at 27, what the f**k am I?? 8O

:lol:

Thank you Yetisbabe when ever I fell like i'm old I can just think of you. :lol: :lol: :lol:

SilentOutlaw

dzerklis said:
i forgot how old i am coz

Latvia 3:3 USA

in Nagano

jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

SilentOutlaw :!: Canada will be next :twisted: :)

Im 20, but feel like an 80 year old.

Nice 3-3 tie with the US dzerklis. Too bad with the 6-3 loss to Slovakia. I hope Latvia can finish ahead of USA, but you will have a hard time making it to the playoff round to get a chance at Canada. Good luck though.

dzerklis

SilentOutlaw said:
Nice 3-3 tie with the US dzerklis. Too bad with the 6-3 loss to Slovakia. I hope Latvia can finish ahead of USA, but you will have a hard time making it to the playoff round to get a chance at Canada. Good luck though.

hei the loss to Slovakia was part of our opponents lullabying tactics! Do you realy think we could lose to such a weak team as Slovakias is :x :D

and now as Latvia will become champion of Turino olympics by winning final game with Rusiia 8:0 lets join hands and sing all together our national anthem:

Dievs svētī Latviju,
Mūs dārgo tēviju,
Svētī jel Latviju,
Ak svētī jel to.
Kur latvju dēli dzied,
Kur latvju meitas zied,
Laid mūs tur laimē diet
Mūs Lat-vi-jāāāāā

whatawaster

20. don't think i look it. The other day an Optus guy came by offering cable services, and when i answered the door he looked at me and asked if there were any adults at home. :? i said no and he went away.

Lavinia84

I'm 21

Although when I went to by Doom 3 (computer game) the guy in the shop asked for ID, coz he said you need to be 15 to buy the game :(

Aerandir

I'm 0010 0001 in BCD and
00010101 in Binary and
0015 in hexadecimal and
0025 in octal and
5049 in ASCII
:lol:

triceratops

Lavinia84 said:
I'm 21

Although when I went to by Doom 3 (computer game) the guy in the shop asked for ID, coz he said you need to be 15 to buy the game :(

lol im 21 in 10 days but I look about 16 still get id everywhere computer games, nightclubs, it sucks

Quixote

24 and not very happy about it. I think I look and behave as if I was younger, most people assume I am 19 or 20 before they know me, although a couple of times I have been taken for a 30 years old. Odd, but I guess it depends on clothing and also which situation you are in.