how many of u unable to work for a while?

Chriswinnipeg

Not unemployed but always seeking out for better jobs since I'm filling out for mat leave anyways. It's just that I'm just do damn picky of which jobs to apply for and which jobs is well suited for really shy people. I don't think I'll actually work in the career that I took and graduated from college. I just want a job that doesn't deal with a lot of socialization and requires you to work indepedently and a job that has separate breaks where employees go on breaks individually. It's kind of terrifying when you first enter a new job, you're not too sure how its going to go exactly. And quitting the job is also terrifing too.

Hefalump

Ive been 8 months without a job, because of the fear starting somewhere new. i recently got a new job but that was because my parents wrote a letter to them and they replied and wanted me to start. My anxiety went sky high and i was physically sick at work on my first day, i still get quite anxious going into work now, and ive been there for 2 months now

sar_sarz

Ive been out of work for 5 months this time, I worked for a year in a shitty newsagent but i only managed it cos my brother was the deputy manager. then he left i tried tempin but a different job every week got too much....been a downward spiral since then, went to the job centre but the anxiety got too much and i kept crying uncontrollably, the people blatently thought i was a freak so i never went back and i am 3 1/2 grand in debt, i no my mum is pissed i give ger no money and i heard her bf cussing me one night calling me lazy amongst other things..(wanker)

Is anyone on incapacity benefit, i cannot face going back on job seekers right now, i tried for a month but it got to the point where looking on the internet for jobs made me drink, posting cv's made me sick and i am too scared to use the phone.....
am i gonna tell the people at the job centre this, like fuck i am, they wont even believe!