How many of u feel better after coming in?

How many of u feel better after coming in?

• Feel worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No feeling

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ColdAsIce

Hello,

not posted on here in a while....just recently been feeling alot worse and some situations have been adding to my negative feelings and so I thought I'd pop in and without a doubt this place makes me feel much better almost like I belong, even if you are all just a screen full of words...lol

:lol:

allanboy

Sheesh, hell yeah, this site helped me lots! Seeing people like me, feeling things exactly the way i do. I thought i was the only one in the friggin universe. Also, it really helped with the girl i´m seeing, gave me a confidence that hell, i dont know where the hell it appeared from.
I think i´m overcoming this social phobia thing, i dont know. Ah, kind of sad, a piece of me going away. heh

also, new avatar :)

wutnow

I feel better, but I don't think it's going to break me one way or another.

What I do find valuable here is the female, and under-40 viewpoint on things. Any time I can get more information whether I agree with it or not, is certainly some kind of gain and a certain amount of 'good'.

I've felt 'worse' at short intervals, especially when someone on the board appears completely hopeless and then all of the sudden announces a great triumph. But then it ultimately reminds me to get it together to keep trying. So, I guess, in fact, that's a positive as well.

I feel better :D.

4myself

I think I'm addicted to it! :) All today as I was working I kept thinking "I want to get on SPW, I want to get on SPW, I want...." :D :D

Bexi

3 people have voted as feeling worse after coming to this site :(
But the majority did vote positively :D
I like coming here, I don't care if it's not the so-called "real world", It is to me, and the people here are pretty great x

Bexi

3 people have voted as feeling worse after coming to this site :(
But the majority did vote positively :D
I like coming here, I don't care if it's not the so-called "real world", It is to me, and the people here are pretty great x

4myself

Resigned from my job, Yay!

Just thought I would share some good news. I handed in my three weeks notice for a job that I don't particularly like today. I know I can do much better and this is all thanks to you wonderful people here at spw, who have encouraged me with your stories and advice!.
Thanks people and heres to a better future for us all!.

shyandnumb

I feel relief that there others with the same problem and I'm able to read and express my fears with these people who won't judge and understand for my problem. :) However, I have to wait for while to actually feel better about myself and my problem. :wink:

renegade

Hmmm, I can't say I feel better, I feel the same, although it is a really good place where you can feel comfortable to say what's bothering you and actually be understood and not judged by others.

This week I've been reading through this forums, it is kind of adicttive :lol: I expect feeling better after the treatment, i'm going to start is soon.