how long does odaban 30mg spray last?

shyguy210

how long does it last? i am using daily atm and i think i will need to use it daily as my sweating is very severe and i am going on a family trip for 5 weeks which will be very stressful for me and probably will use it daily. i have been using it for 3 days now and i have a feeling 30mg is very little and seems that it won't last for 5 weeks... as i have to apply it on my face, hair, scalp and armpits. Do you think i need to order another one? (man express shipping will be damn expensive)... but i have also ordered driclor 75mg which is on its way..

can i replace odaban with driclor when the odaban will finish? (i mean i read odaban can take weeks to start working, will replacing odaban by driclor "reset" the whole process and i need to start over with set of weeks of driclor applications?

srry for long post

Sprawling

They will both work the same. The main ingredient in both is aluminum chloride. Odaban is formulated to sting less. Use both sparingly. The more you use does not make it more efficient. Use the least amount possible. Between the 2 of them they should last 5 weeks easily. If you over apply then it won't last.

shyguy210

They will both work the same. The main ingredient in both is aluminum chloride. Odaban is formulated to sting less. Use both sparingly. The more you use does not make it more efficient. Use the least amount possible. Between the 2 of them they should last 5 weeks easily. If you over apply then it won't last.

what's the right frequency? i understand that you need 1-2 weeks of daily applications for the odaban to start working.. then i apply how much per week? how long does 30ml last?

shyguy210

odaban seems to start working on my forehead .. it feels sticky and sort of stretched out (don't know how to describe the feeling) but the problem is atm it's very cold and i don't know if because of the cold weather that my forehead seems ok. but my hairline still sweats... even if it is very cold atm.. i will try to reduce application on my forehead and increase it on my hairline .. i hope i am not using too much

Sprawling

If you think you are using too much... you are. Use a very light coating. Odaban does leave a weird feeling on the skin. You are correct, it's hard to describe.

shyguy210

If you think you are using too much... you are. Use a very light coating. Odaban does leave a weird feeling on the skin. You are correct, it's hard to describe.

thx for replying Sprawling :) i skipped application yesterday.. i did notice that coating was less "heavy" today... i think i will skip until saturday-sunday ... but i feel i might need it before that.. will see... overall i feel odaban has decreased my sweating but not sure as it has been very cold lately

i am waiting for my 75ml driclor to arrive as backup as I fear my odaban will not last long.

edit: yesterday the forum was down.. glad to see it back