How does being left out make you feel

MrSunday

I've always accepted it, even at a very young age. At some points I guess I was a bit "sad" about it. Nowadays it's still much neutrality, it has also started to turn into irritation and anger.

You still have me? :( Don't you like me anymore? =( I thought we have something special.... o)

Valhalla

You still have me? :( Don't you like me anymore? =( I thought we have something special.... o)

Oh, I am very much still a subject for the force of MrSunday, I've built a virtual tempel for thy honour and sits alone in there awaiting the conquering of the world.

Any minute now ...

MrSunday

Oh, I am very much still a subject for the force of MrSunday, I've built a virtual tempel for thy honour and sits alone in there awaiting the conquering of the world.

Any minute now ...

No, no conquering world.

Just let me sit on your lap, so I can show off my divine legs.

psych

Makes me feel like ****.
I get left out of every social gathering involving "work friends". I try to not listen when they start talking about events.... Just walk away, it's easier if I don't hear about it.

Sup Phyl

At first I suck it up and move on. But when I've been around the same people at work for 5 years and for 3 years at uni and everyone else has formed close relationships (even with people who they have known about 2 minutes), I just don't get it. It is starting to upset me because I think there must be something really unlikeable about me and I'll never have any friends.