How do you go on?

andsorry

I’ve been telling myself that depression is a weakness, a state of mind, something I could overcome. I need help. I want tell people I know, but I’m in fear they will judge me. I want to seek resources at school but am afraid they will hunt me. I want to say I’m unhappy and I feel like I’m at bottom of the barrel watching everyone move up, move on. I don’t understand. I could fake being happy for oh so long. It mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually draining.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
I know what you mean.
But I keep pushing onwards (even though some days are quite bad) because I hope one day I might find some happiness before it all comes to an end permanently.

And it will. We all die. So it's best to try and get something out of life before it ends.

defiance

the pain of living from day to day is very difficult when depression has a hold of your life. While suicide is a thought that comes to my mind quite a bit I cannot go through with it because of the people it will hurt. The only option is to go forward as best as we can.

Argentum

Depression isn't well-understood by the population at large, but it is common as far as problems go. Be selective about who you tell, is all.