How do you get someone fired?

froghat

There's this one person who makes my life a living hell. If she was out of my life, I would have so much less stress and depression. I've tried for a year to get along with her, but she continues to do everything possible to put me down. It's either her or me. I'm tired of this crap! How do you get someone fired?

mads

You have to be very careful. If you complain over her to your boss and your boss dont agree with you, you are the one that risks getting fired, as your boss could see you as not co operative. You really need to have a good relationship with your boss to do it.

froghat

Yeah, that's why I haven't tried anything yet. I'm very confused why this person continues to stay employed. If it's not work related she can seem decent, but anything work related she has some power issue. Nothing I do is ever good enough. She will find tiny problems to trip me up on just to yell at me. I've seen her to do it to other people too, but I feel like I'm on her ****list or something. The thing is, besides her, I love my job. I'm guessing she puts on a show for her boss and ****s all over eveyone else. I'm not sure how to handle this.

mads

Have you tried to talk with her about it ? Managers will respect if you just try to solve it yourself. Telling them could make things much worse for you. Especially if she has a good relationship with the managers.

mads

Well, if you handle it maturely with the manager, it's never a bad thing. It's one of the top things they teach at conferences for a manager to learn to handle. However, not all managers are the same.

It also depends on the company. Normally managers at large companies are better to handle these things.

But try to solve it yourself first with her, if you cant do that, talk to your manager. I belive that is the best way to do it.