how do you get out of doctors appointments

FOR REAL

Banned
i got a slip with my last happy pills and it sais "2 weeks before you require your next prescription, please make an appointment to see such and such":confused:

if your anxiety and agoraphobia is that bad, do the doctors come to your house?

its just for a yearly checkup i think, but i dont want to be going to any doctors carry on!!!

the way i see it is, that ive kept my side of the deal, ive brought them the illness so that means i keep them in work. so they should make an effort and visit me. i would make them a cup of coffee and that like. they would need to bring their own milk though.

any help would be kushti:)

mrb

i soppose im lucky in that scence , iv prob been to the doctors about twice in ten years , i rarely get ill , i did go to the docs about depression years ago , he gave me some pills , god knows what they were i kept looking at them for a few days then threw them away , good idea bad ? anyways i snapped out of it , as for your question if your anxiety and agoraphobia is that bad , then yes i should think they would come out to you .... good luck with the milk part mate , you do make me laugh ;)

dooby-duck

I suppose it depends if you can get past the receptionist. They seem to be the protectors of the doctors. They should in theory come out to see you, but I think it's only in emergencies these days.

I can't ever remember seeing my doctor. I haven't got a clue what he looks like. I might have been taken there when I was really young maybe twentyfive years ago or something. One day he'll get a shock when I turn up with a massive list of problems.