How do u know when u re cured?

I ve been having treatment for over 1 year and i think i m getting better.But as most of u know if u forgot how what being normal is u may not decide whether u re cured.I know there s not a certain line being sociophobic or normal, and i know u re sick as long as u suffer from this, but i just cannot decide.And being lonely, even hanging out lonely (not always) are sometimes my choice and this fact makes it complicated.I ll be glad if u share your mind

seafolly

Tricky question. I've been told many times this is not something that can be cured (generalized anxiety disorders I mean!) but managed. I'd say you're doing fine if you're happy with your life. If that means mostly isolation, but you're HAPPY and functioning without aid, then so be it.

fooj

Tricky question. I've been told many times this is not something that can be cured (generalized anxiety disorders I mean!) but managed. I'd say you're doing fine if you're happy with your life. If that means mostly isolation, but you're HAPPY and functioning without aid, then so be it.

Yah, I don't think you can ever really be cured. There's always the risk of it regressing.