How do people like us find work??

funnyman

reply to what guest said about boohoo

Guest, what you said about Boohoo's reply is uncalled for. Boohoo was merely expressing feelings. You need to re-read the reply before makin you own!!

Anonymous

Perhaps i read it wrong but it seemed like it was telling people that suicide is always an opion!

happywannabe

hi all
suicide is always there
means to me that u think about it most of the time its not a opion its not a way out it just away i think i want to kill myself sometimes when i cant cope i have been suicidely since my teens and know am 30 and am still hear i have been selfharmin my self for years i dont wont to but thats how i cope sometimes i think i dont wont to die i want to live but i dont want to live with social phobia and one day there mite b a cure and i can get that job i want to do but know still have no luck in moving forward to a job but am on my way to see a pysgoloigist it could b a while long waitin list but am holding in there

take care every one

Jarous

I plan to work as a computer administrator - now, I realise a lot of the work involves user support (explaining how to do something to a layman!!!) - any horror stories so that I know what to prepare for?