how do i get help?

ShaNeaNea19

i told my mom but she just says it's all in ur mind. i havent told my dad he'd probably take it more seriously though...but i jsut moved and we live kinda far away from town..and there is no car to take us anywhere...im not sure if they have buses either yet since it's a new place....so how could i even get help if it's impossible to get anywhere??

Snowcrash

Well, you already took the first step and starting posting and reading here. There is a lot you can probably learn from searching through and reading old topics here.

There are some books out there too. I don't know any titles offhand, but I know my library had some (that I was of course too shy to check out :oops: )

If you have a way to buy books from amazon.com that can be a great, private way to buy what you want.

You're Mom's response is pretty typical. Don't get discouraged by others who just don't understand and keep looking for the ones who do. Lots of them on this site.

Welcome and good luck!

aguppylife

i told my mom but she just says it's all in ur mind

Of course it is,, that's the point. Some people will never understand, nor do they want to.

I ride a bike to get around. But I usually have no reason to get around. so..........