How do I deal with real laughter?

Ads7800

Sorry to be morbid, but how the hell am I suppossed to get over this SP when people actually do laugh? Wherever I go, people really do laugh at me! No, it isn't my paranoia, I can see these faces. And no I'm not exaggerating, it does happen everywhere I go. Every now and then, when I decide to make eye contact, I notice the 'your so pathetic smirk' on the faces of some people. Hell, some even laugh out-loud without shame!
How can I get over these genuine laughs that crush me even harder and leave me with a weakening resolve?

Anonymous

Are you still at school? If so, grin and bare it until you leave. When you've finished school, you'll not have to suffer the overtly cruel, rude and thoughtless behaviour that some kids enjoy dishing out.

Anonymous

put them on the spot, ask them if they mind sharing the joke. Turn the tables on them if you have to, if these people enjoy laughing at you for whatever pathetic reason then they're really not worth your time or energy.

introvert

Ads, what situations does this occur in? Do these people know you? What do you mean they do this everywhere, I can't imagine a whole population laughing at someone, or do you mean in the community where you live? There are idiots out there, but everyone doing this sounds really wierd.

Ads7800

I said everywhere, not everyone. I know there are many nice people out there. And for the person who said something about school, I said everywhere.
I really dig that autograph and turning the tables stuff, but let's not forget that I have social phobia and could never do such things.

Anonymous

Anonymous said:
put them on the spot, ask them if they mind sharing the joke. Turn the tables on them if you have to, if these people enjoy laughing at you for whatever pathetic reason then they're really not worth your time or energy.

Oh yeah as if us SA guys could put someone on the spot,and if we did how would we handle theie answer?

I feel the same way sometimes,people laughing or talking about me,it's bloody awful.I know that they may not be,but tell my over active mind that!