How are you feeling?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Startin' tae feel weird, I'm actually happy and smilin' mair. Jings! Ye spend 3 weeks in Edinburgh and return hame happier... Fur some reason.

Oh, Gawd! Jist realised that's so oot uh character fur me, summit's wrang wi' me! :eek: Especially the smiling, coz ah dinnae smile, ye see. Ah'm usually the dour, miserable basturd, folk avoid like... the effin' plague. :bigsmile:

shyflower

Mumble..mumble..Do people ever quit mumbling to themselves... I'm not paying attention. Someone bring me some cotton for my ears...:idontknow:

Graeme1988

Mumble..mumble..Do people ever quit mumbling to themselves... I'm not paying attention. Someone bring me some cotton for my ears...:idontknow:

*Removes cotton from ears*

Did ya say summit, darlin'...? Naw. Sorry, ah jist saw yer lips movin'. Talkin' away tae yersel', eh?

Ah huv'nae stop mumblin' tae masel'... Bin daein it since ah wuz a teenager. Don't think ah'll stop noo. Though, ah'm prone tae mumble if ah'm tryin' to remember if ah did something?

Did ah clean ma teeth when ah got up this morning. :question: Ah'm sure ah did. Did ah? :question:

^ And this thought can gan roon in ma heid fur ages while ah mumble tae masel' tryin' to think... Anyway, that's enough talkin' crap fae me. :bigsmile:

Relieved. It looked like I owed money to my school, even tho I'm supposed be getting financial aid. I didn't want to have to call them. I finally did, and it turns out everything's fine, I don't owe anything. Days of worrying for nothing.

shyflower

*Removes cotton from ears*

Did ya say summit, darlin'...? Naw. Sorry, ah jist saw yer lips movin'. Talkin' away tae yersel', eh?

Ah huv'nae stop mumblin' tae masel'... Bin daein it since ah wuz a teenager. Don't think ah'll stop noo. Though, ah'm prone tae mumble if ah'm tryin' to remember if ah did something?

Did ah clean ma teeth when ah got up this morning. :question: Ah'm sure ah did. Did ah? :question:

^ And this thought can gan roon in ma heid fur ages while ah mumble tae masel' tryin' to think... Anyway, that's enough talkin' crap fae me. :bigsmile:

It's not me doing the mumbling..It's the older people..They either fussin..cussin or mumbling things they don't want you to hear. It drives me nuts.. and Ohhhh the attitude they are in today..they taking it out on me.

Lavinialuna

Feeling annoyed that people keep showing images of James Foley kneeling in front of his executioner. Am I the only one who thinks that this is in really poor taste?

Kiwong

Feeling annoyed that people keep showing images of James Foley kneeling in front of his executioner. Am I the only one who thinks that this is in really poor taste?

Yes, I really didn't want to see that photo. Hearing the story was bad enough.

I've seen people saying they've watched it, talking about how horrible it is. Ofcourse it's horrible, it's a guy getting beheaded, I would never voluntarily watch that shit. It would be stuck in my head forever.

^ Seen the video. Looked real to me. Reminiscent of the Mexican cartel double beheading last summer. I have my own opinion on this but I'm not sharing it for obvious reasons.

Graeme1988

It's not me doing the mumbling..It's the older people..They either fussin..cussin or mumbling things they don't want you to hear. It drives me nuts.. and Ohhhh the attitude they are in today..they taking it out on me.

Oh, right... It's like that is it? So they're projected their feelin's ontae you? That's not good. :sad:

^ I feel sad for his immediate and extended family members who have to see it everywhere they go online.:sad:
The governments need the people to be as angry as possible, so the repeated showing of the photo keeps the anger flowing.:thumbdown:

Lavinialuna

I've seen people saying they've watched it, talking about how horrible it is. Ofcourse it's horrible, it's a guy getting beheaded, I would never voluntarily watch that shit. It would be stuck in my head forever.
Yep, there are things that you can't un-see. There is a tiny shred of innocence left in me, and I aim to keep it that way.

^ I feel sad for his immediate and extended family members who have to see it everywhere they go online.:sad:
The governments need the people to be as angry as possible, so the repeated showing of the photo keeps the anger flowing.:thumbdown:
I'm sure the family has to keep themselves as far away from the internet and news as possible. I don't know how they can stand it. All I know is that they asked people to stop watching/sharing it, and I aim to respect their wishes.
I do understand that the gov. needs to justify the bombing, but enough is enough. The FREAKING POPE made a post today about how Jim used the rosary to get him through his time in prison- but they used the picture of him kneeling. :eek: Why? I called that page out on it (I'm sure it isn't the pope sitting on FB, but still) and told them to pull the pic as it was the family's wishes. I expect more from the clergy.:thumbdown:

GraybeardGhost

Bleargh. Twelve years sober, and still I wake up feeling hungover. If I'm going to have to pay for my sins, shouldn't I get to enjoy them at some point first?

williamreinsch

The whole week has been very up and down (i've been pushing myself a lot this last week with SA). I did lot's of EFT on my past today as well as lot's of exposure therapy and exercise. The difference with today was I didn't have a single panic attack and I didn't feel so stressed for once.
I feel like today was a real milestone.
I feel tired... but i'm happy about it!
Hopefully I'll have more days like this :)