How are you feeling?

twiggle

My mum bought me a new hairbrush to replace the one my friend broke whilst brushing her Rapunzel locks, so its happy days all round

Invisibleman

well schools done and its friday, I dont really know what to do with myself. Oh right,il sit in my room alone like I do every friday night *sigh* :confused:

Silatuyok

I'm really wanting to go out to this cool performance art show thingy tonight, but the anxiety of not knowing what to expect, and the fear of being pulled into some audience participation thing, is making me try to think up reasons not to go. Blehhh. Shut up, mind.

Kiwong

I don't think I can be face being misrepresented again. I resent the insinuation of dishonesty, and hatred shown towards me.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Good good, I went into seeing my mom thinking I want to act happy and chipper, and then I actually was when I saw her. (well as much as I can be, I count this is win). She's on a walking tour (In the pouring rain ::p:) right now, going to try to keep this pep up for the weekend, and can always sleep all day Sunday if it drains me.

Rembrandt Broam

Good good, I went into seeing my mom thinking I want to act happy and chipper, and then I actually was when I saw her. (well as much as I can be, I count this is win). She's on a walking tour (In the pouring rain ::p:) right now, going to try to keep this pep up for the weekend, and can always sleep all day Sunday if it drains me.

That's good to hear. I'm glad you're getting to enjoy spending some time with your mom. :)

I didn't get the job I most recently interviewed for. I know I've only had two serious interviews, but I'm starting to feel like no one is going to hire me because I haven't worked in a year. I'm going to go and eat my feelings now. :(