Hot/Warm Hands and Feet??

IhateHH

Has anyone with HH noticed that their hands/feet is very warm or hot when not sweating? I've been noticing it for the past couple of days at night when im watching tv cuz someone made a post about warm hands awhile ago. For me it seems warm to the touch as well as the weird warm feeling ONLY on my hands and feet where i usually sweat. Could the heat from my feet explain the reason y my feet sweat when i have socks and shoes on?

Rexus

I'm just tired of observing hh without coming to any conclusions

I mean I just accept the fact now that we have ****ing weird bodies

Rexus

by the way you still using ionto? somewhere along the line I just got tired and quit

**** how a small thing like sweating CHANGES YOUR WHOLE EFFIN LIFE. If it's gone just one day GONE TOTALLY GONE we'll have so much things we wanna do goals to accomplish girls to meet even small things like just conversing with someone without breaking in a sweat god

IhateHH

hehe hey rexus yea i know ><... it's stressful but i still think about it atleast every other day lol :(. For the ionto question, i started to get really lazy and embarrased to use it since my sister moved back in so i've been pretty inconsistent, so my sweating came back. I like the fact that my feet don't sweat as much when i use it everyday or every other day... but the thought of using it for the rest of my life is a real drag lol. I ordered some 2mg trial sized averts though so ill give that a go and see what happens for now... i think im gonna be doin some deep thinking in the summer about this **** and hopefully ill come to a resolution wether it be ignoring my problems and ignoring what people say and do or just keep stressing.. iono hopefully ill be happy with my decision though :/

Last edited: