Horror Movies

Nounverber

One of my anxieties used to be that I couldn't watch horror movies. Not that I would believe that there were monsters in the house after the movie was over, but because of how anxious I'd get when I knew something was about to happen. Then it would happen, and I'd jump out of my seat and turn the TV off.

A friend of mine helped me overcome this by visiting once a week with a horror DVD and we'd drink some rum on the couch watching it. He'd actually tell me exactly what was about to happen so that I'd be expecting it, and before you knew it I was addicted to watching them. I'd stop by the video store on the way home every Friday looking for used horror DVD's. To prove to myself that I had conquered my problem, I'd watch the movies first by myself and then ruin it for my friend when he came over to watch them. :)

So, here's a list of movies that I have put together of my favorite scary, gory, disgusting flicks. I encourage you all to share your own as well.

1.) Zombie
2.) Day of the Dead
3.) Dawn of the Dead
4.) House of 1,000 Corpses
5.) The Devil's Rejects
6.) Night of the Living Dead
7.) Return of the Living Dead
8.) The Beyond
9.) Suspiria
10.) Planet Terror

This list isn't in any order, it's just a general grouping of the ones that stand out the most for me.

slimjim119

I've always been a fan of horror movies. Here's my list. I may have left out a few.

Halloween(1978 classic)
A Nightmare on Elm Street
Christine
Dawn of the Dead(both versions)
The Blair Witch Project
Wrong Turn
Psycho
Alien

IceLad

The ones I can remember:

Candyman
Alien