Hope - there is a way out

Peacefinder

hope

Hi oddball,

Thanks for your comment. I'm glad that you cracked open the Bible, its a start. I understand perfectly what you are trying to say. But what most people don't understand is that SIN is a disease and we are all infested with it. We are born sinful and therefore it is wickedness evil that we are attracted to and bound to. Until Jesus is let in. His light conquers this termoil for us. His cleansing of our sins lets us be free once and for all from the chains of sin. It doesn't mean you become a goodie two shoes all of a sudden, it just means your released from that darkness that we are so drawn to. You see things differently than you did, life is not hopeless anymore.

I would say try to give reading the Bible a shot. Take my advice, start reading Matthew and I suggest a version other than king james it's too hard to understand sometimes.

Read Matthew its clear and direct.

Bless you oddball,

triceratops

Well im glad you are doing better and because of your faith your overall situation has improved but in my opinion its just a psycological thing as having something to belive in has just given you a more positive outlook on life. I would belive but it baffles me how I could talk to someone (god,jesus) and no matter how much i prey, beg, commit myself they will NEVER speak back to me so im guess im doomed for hell but it cant be much worse than having social anxiety. 8O

newshyguy

yo

i agree so much, i was a also once a nonbeliever and i became a believer!!

there is just this feeling you get when you move closer to God,
and im not a big religious follower by the way, i just happen to have a relationship with God , like stated above