Honest Help Please

joeyd50

Hi, you people don't know me as I don't know you. I suffer from Panic attracts almost daily, at least 5 days a week. I take Alprazolam 1mg ( trade name Xanax, Reclam,Xanor and Niravam ) daily as needed and it does help 90%. I have several books on the subject, I have completely finish one which has been a little help with breathing exercise. I think you as myself would try anything to rid your life of panic attracts I need a very honest opinion on what has worked for you. I look on the web and there are hundreds of claims to buy this and your problems will be gone. I know it can't be that simple.
Thanks
Joe

have you been getting therapy? That's working for me, working on the emotional issues behind the panic attacks.
I think a lot of the reason there are so many solutions out there is because different things work for different people. You just need to fond what works for you, try different things.
Good luck!

joeyd50

I think I have finally beat this thing, I wanted to wait a while before I post this to make sure it was working for me. I been on Cymbalta 60 mg since Jan. and have not had a panic attack since. Talk to your Dr. its primarily for depression, but my Doc said I was taking it for anxiety and panic attacks. If things change I'll let you know, but I've been a very happy camper since Jan.
Good Luck
Joe