hobbies and interests

arrina

We know we all have SA in common or some social difficulties in common.

I think It would be nice to have little Itroductions so as people can write about their interests.

things to mention perhaps

your hobbies
life experiences
what you want to be or are working as
etc

Im to shy to start im affraid :oops:

redlady

Hi this is a good idea - i am embarassed though because i am so boring. Well i like to read for one. I like taking online quizzes and tests just for fun...i don't take them seriously, even the more serious ones. I love listening to music as well - i'm sure most people do - listening to it whilst exercising is a nice distraction - in fact i don't think i could last very long without it. I also dabble in poetry - i might try and write more.

Chilling__Echo

don't be afraid to start! we're not here to judge you :D

lets see, i like to volunteer with animals - i volunteer at a cat shelter at home, cleaning cages, playing with the cats and stuff.

i love watching movies, going to shows with bands, preferably the screamo ones i'm afraid to admit.

i'm a psychology major and hope and dream and wish and PRAY that one day i'll have my Ph.D.... ONE day!! :D

young

let's see. I do a comic strip online. that would be my only hobby at the moment. I start lots of things. And never finish. It's a flaw really. I need to invest more time in finishing what I start. I must be reading like 10 books at one time now. I only read a few chapters. And start another one. Ohh I play video games.

SaharaWorld

arrina said:
We know we all have SA in common or some social difficulties in common.

Great idea Arrina, I think it's nice for us to get to know each other and see what we have in common aside from SA, which shouldn't really define who we are, as there is more to us than our SA.

My favourite hobby would have to be swimming and keeping fit - I read a lot (both fiction and non-fiction). I like children and tutor my friends/acquaintances kids every now and then. I'm hoping to start work next year, as a teacher.

Oohh, I like playing chess and backgammon :)

What about you Arrina? Please don't feel shy to post here :)

jamez

Hobbies and Interest:

- Movies of all kinds but usually the weird ones I enjoy the most
- Music of all sorts except probably metal
- TV, I watch South Park, One Tree Hill, The O.C, Desperate Housewives, Family Guy, Everybody Hates Chris, My Name Is Earl etc. although I wouldn't admit that I do watch some of those shows :oops:
- Sports, I like to play tennis, basketball, cricket whenever I get the chance. I'm also a fan of boxing and got tonnes of knowledge on it.
- And of course the Internet, It's such a wonderful place =p
- I've started reading recently too
As you can see I have a lot of time on my hands...

What you want to be or are working as:

Currently, well this year I had started to study accounting and am still undecided about if I should continue it over next year.

What I really would like to do is travel the world doing odd jobs and such. Maybe one of them cruise ship jobs?

One of my childhood dreams was always becoming a top sports star, so yea...I did a lot of pretending when I was younger...

Chilling__Echo

Masterpiece2 said:
Chilling__Echo said:
i'm a psychology major and hope and dream and wish and PRAY that one day i'll have my Ph.D.... ONE day!! :D

hey, you'll be one of the best psychology majors! :p
*see it with 8th sense* 8O

hmm, i can only think on music, louder and louder, drawings sometimes. hmm not much hobbies, lol. hmm reading, love reading sci-fi whenever i have the chance.

ooo sci-fi. oh and loud music, two good things

Chilling__Echo

oh wow jamez, if i wasn't so afraid to work on the cruise ships, that would be the ideal job! i would love to travel one day...

and i love family guy!

kattness

ummm

music wise - rock rock rock :p and some guilty pleasures like dido, missy elliot and tupac.
i offically play the guitar kinda good to :D
tv wise - six feet under,south park,family guy,lost
movies - girl interrupted,donnie darko,ghost world,thirteen,freddy got fingered,
i read a hell of allot,love table football and real football (man u)
going to gigs is a big thing for me - im at least going to 5 festivals this year.

i dream of being in therapy/psychology..wortking with bratty teens like myself, im hopeing il be confident by next sept to take it up.

dont wanna look like im goin on n on so imma stop.... your turn :p

Mandy-Chan

Lets see.. i have a rather odd taste in everything

Hobbies

General: anime, manga, video games, (Anything from japan lol)

Reading (the longer the book the better)
Music: instrumental(yes, odd) rock, light metal, realy anything besides heavy rap/country
Tv: ah yes. animal planet is watched alot, family guy, futerama, miami inked... something not pointless heh.
Movies: i worship donnie darko, butterfly effect ginger snaps 1-3, anything that makes you think.

life experiences: i was once hit by a car a year or so ago :? not a nice experince.

What i want to be:
Something to do with animals, i love them and it seems they always except me for who i am.

LittleMissScareAll

your hobbies: acting, movies(any horror movies basically...i'm obsessed with horror. texas chainsaw massacre is my favorite...i met 'leatherface'(gunnar hansen) himself twice:) very nice guy. i like some comedies too. some of my other fave movies: strangeland, may, halloween, carrie, willard, freddy got fingered, the nutty professor, the lost boys, the crow, ginger snaps, etc.)/tv(becker, masters of horror, nip/tuck), music(metal/industrial/rock), internet, writing(scripts mostly...working on a horror script now), drawing...

what you want to be or are working as: I do data entry...boring. 8O I want to act though...and write movie scripts...which I am working on one now...if I ever get it finished. been working on it for quite awhile.

Graziepapi

Hello..My name's Enrico..I'm very timid and I would write any short messages with you to improve my English...my phone number is:00393936731925..Thank you very much!!!Bye

young

you like napolean dynamite also.. didn't you.. :?

and freddy got fingered only had like 2 funny things in. Though i'm not a big Tom Green fan. He's more annoying than funny.

LittleMissScareAll

I haven't seen Napoleon Dynamite yet...I want to see it though.

I love Tom Green...I love every movie he's been in. Freddy Got Fingered is the best though. I think the whole movie is funny...it's stupid, but that's what makes it so funny.

lostboi

hmm. sort of covered this in another post but.
Hobbies:
Music. music pretty much keeps me alive. It's what I live for it keeps me from going crazy. I'm the lead vocalist in a band. and I dj on occasion(which as I I'v said before makes no sense for someone with SA)

I spend a lot of my time in my studio writing hiding in my own dark little ambient world. Art..I like to draw as well as paint especially with oils and work in all kinds of media and design, even latex. sometimes I make horror props. writing, poetry..or at least attempt it. Photography. There are some great places where I live to take photo's When I have the will to leave my house and venture out that is. I usually just spend my time designing or Watching movies writnig music. Or listening to it or some combination of all. I'm a big recluse.
I'm in school right now for visual communication and graphic design.

Oddball

Hobbies: Reading manga, watching anime, messing around with Photoshop, going on the Internet (obviously), learning about computers, day dreaming, playing paintball with my brother and a few friends, drawing, listening to all different kinds of music (I like just about any kind) and that's about it, oh yes and playing video games how could I forget that.

refined_rascal

I've got quite a lot of hobbies. But those that spring immediately to mind are: photography, playing guitar, drawing, reading and watching movies.

I've always wanted to do something with my drawing. I even went for a job as an artist for a greetings card company. Went through the hell of five seperate interviews, a days work experience, and managed to get in the final 3 candidates. But alas...

longlivesolitude

Always been quite a computer-freak.. spending time playing with the operating system linux, but my interest has kind of stopped.. Insted i've found the pleasure of reading. So many good books to read.. especially books about philosophy/psychology/life wisedom. Other than that I like listening to music (a lot of different genres, but mostly alternative rock). I also enjoy watching movies and my favorites are the matrix (only the first one and animatrix!), fight club, eternal sunshine of a spotless mind, the butterfly effect. Sometimes I also draw a bit, but is very on and off.. I'm not very talented. Hopefully I'm also soon going to get some more excercise... maybe start at a fitnesscenter.