Histadelia can be the answer

grimaldi

A small but nevertheless considerable part of people having problems with sweating/blushing/anxiety/depression suffers from high histamine levels, a condition also called "Histadelia".

Histamine is a neurotransmitter to the central nervous system, which controls above listed symptoms. By over supplying cns, histadelia can cause a lot of problems.

Histadelia is somewhat not yet accepted by mainstream medicine as such a problem. It's possible to test you histamine levels on a decent hospital, but most doctors do not. More important, many persons report themselves as cured after a remedy with vitamins and amino acids, aimed to lower the level of histamine in the body.

Definitely worth checking up if you except sweating have other problems such as * abundant saliva production * blushing/flushing * driven personality * big sex desire * high metabolism/slender figure

Check this 14 page long thread out at our neighboring forum, and read people that cured blushing as well as sweating with this natural remedy:

http://www.socialphobiaworld.com/i-can-help-you-cure-your-blushing-19973/page-13/#post212112

Thanks

Jezza

I've tried cyproheptadine for a while...Among other things, it's an antihistaminicum, in the past it has been used for allergies...

Didn't do anything for me though...

grimaldi

If you read the link, anti-histamines ain't the correct treatment for histadelics, since it doesn't lower the histamine levels in one's body, but only keep them from increasing.

Off The Wall

Step one to recovery... - Stop looking for answers...

blushing and sweating is a completely normal part of everyday living. I've never worried about blushing so much in my life... since i've joined this forum i'm like oh my gosh.. I blush... meh it's normal.. everyone blushes.. and then i'm like oh crap i sweat.. yeah i sweat cause i get nervous... again.. your heart beats faster... your basically like working out - of cause you're going to sweat. Gotta cure the anxiety (the thoughts) to stop the symptoms.

Jezza

Well ok...

Hey, at the end of the day I'm all for people trying to think of and try new things to combat this dreadful problem, so I'm very much hoping it will work out of course. I try to do so all the time myself as well, I know having this condition we have a lot more motivation to find a good treatment than your average doc.

So good luck and I'll watch this space.