Hippies

Cryptolysergick

So today I went to the small 99 cent store to look around and see if i could find a fancy hat. I came across this ncie rubix cube, it was old school batman, it didnt look authenic, but it had the joker on one side bathman on the other,penguin,the riddler. Well anyways, These hippies come in, they were on their motorcycles, and they pass by and say "Dont try too hard to solve that".:( Dunno, I just tend to get discouraged when people make comemnts, anyone else take things extremely personally?

edit:sorry for any typos, I tend to not worry on the internet.

Scottish_Player

I used to take alot of stuff personaly, the way to look at it is the guy was just trying to be friendly and meant no harm,maybe he has SA/SP too and this is him trying to practice making small talk with people :?: you never know?

Cryptolysergick

Its ok, Maybe I should learn to create better coembacks, then they will be like "Hey you are alright sir" then new hippie friends!

black_mamba

Ah I do love it when strangers come out with stuff like that, but if I happen to be in the wrong frame of mind I may get offended.

Just see it as random people trying to make conversation and be friendly, like others have said. :)

I haven't seen a rubix cube in decades though...*sniffle*

Cryptolysergick

Cassie said:
I hate when strangers make random comments like that, like I mostly walk around with my hands crossed in front of me, and so people try to make small talk "Are you Cold" in like an overly-confident voice. Or you walk past a yard with an old man in it and he'll say hi, and like I may be have my hand on my head to "srcatch my head"(trying to hide), there like do you have a headache? in a laughing voice. I keep walking and pretend I didn't hear them, or sometimes I'll make small talk back, but then when I get a little further up the road I'm thinking about what I've said and I think to myself, "Fuck Cassie!, your an ediot!"

I do the head scratching thing too, I get asked if i have lice or something. Maybe Its the lima beans.

Cryptolysergick

Cassie said:
Cryptolysergick said:
I do the head scratching thing too, I get asked if i have lice or something. Maybe Its the lima beans.

hehe, yeah, we do it to try to hide, but we don't realise at the time that it just makes us stand out more!

One time I met the girl of my dreams at a local lake, actaully she picked me up, we had met online, I was insecure and always covering my mouth. The night was absolutley beautiful and so was she, but she mistook this as me thinking she is ugly, the cost? well she refuses to meet me again, we still talk,and she is still amazing. Time for the hiders to take a stand!