High School Flashbacks

SocialRetahd

I watched a youtube video today and there were a lot of high schoolers in it and I couldn't help but notice how infantile everyone was.

They were grabbing the camera lense and hitting eachother with sticks, etc. High School wasn't really school....I mean it was school to some, but it was really just a huge time to fuck off. Basically anything went at that point and you could get away with anything. I didn't want to deal with any of that shit, but I was forced to be surrounded by this scum. I mean everyone was there -future criminals, the sexually abused - all these fucking idiots. A lot of them fucked with me to no extent and i was too affraid to tell anyone so I laughed it off.

It's fucking ridiculous how guys punch each other so much around this point- like they display some type of mental handicap. What an awful time. If I was to have a kid, I wouldn't let him go to high school.

I also get that feeling back of inferiority. Like I was actually inferior to these people at one point in my life. Like my hormone levels were regulated by them and their social hierarchy. What a load of shit to actually fall in place.

Like I told my dad, "I can't just beat them with success." It wouldn't be enough.

The funny part is that i have wasted more years out of high school worry about it than I was actually in high school.

AquariusOutkast

Hi there! Seems like you had it rough in highschool, but you must try to move on~
Try to forgive and forget, I know that it is easier said than done, but the more you dwell on it, it will mess you up. Turn that anger and pain into strength and prove to yourself that your better than those losers. You can do it! :wink: