HI!!!

pookie

HI! i'm new here. I just realized that i have SA. I haven't been to the doc or anything, i've just been reading some articles. is amazing how all the almost all the symptoms apply. It's kind of a relief to know i'm not the only one, and that all that i've been feeling for so long it's real.

pinkputter

hey welcome! glad you found this website.

I was in your situation about 1 year and 1/2 ago... and I would say I'm recovered. But all of these principles on this website, are things you can always apply. Don't focus on getting better in a certain time frame. Just do things everyday to make yourself feel better.

I would recomend reading up on the condition. Tell family even if it's hard. I waited until like 5 months ago to tell my parents. And the whole beginning of me getting better i felt like i had to hide things, when they understood the whole time, and I probably would have gotten better sooner if i had their help.

Therapy would probably be useful. It took me a while to get up the nerve to going to therapy. But like i said am recovered and i only went to therapy like 3 times. They did HELP but they mainly told me things that i could have figured out, and they can't recover FOR me .... it's a prcess YOU have to do.
Anyways good luck... hopefully looking around here can help!