hi

yomisma19

Hi!! I'm 23 years old, and i have depression problems. I live with my parents. At this moment I’m not working, I’m not studying. I don’t want anyone knows about me, I would like to disappear… I feel really bad. I can’t take the phone.. I don’t see anybody … I don’t know why but, I don’t want anybody knows I feel bad, I don’t want they see me because I don’t like myself...
it would be very long if I write all my history then i will write it in another moment.
(sorry about my english) kisses

yomisma19

thanks a lot :) I think is good to know people at the same situation.... my low self-esteem and the fear don't let me continue with a normal life... if i would had a good self-esteem i could overcome it..just i think...
i will read u here..:)

AimeeSP

Hello welcome to SPW :)

I'm only 17 but have already felt how you feel. Most days i'd often love to just disappear and be forgotten when depression kicks in really bad. I'm also not working and not in education because of social phobia and depression. Don't worry alot of people here are in a similar situation and ready to support you. I hope you like it here.