HI Who Has ever USED [b]BACH Herbal Remedy or [b]SEREDYN[/b]

joojo

I wanna know who has ever used SEREDYN or BACH HERBAL REMEDY,KAVA or PURE CALM. Were these herbal preparations effective?

coz i wanna try the herbal based preparations too coz the drugs have serious side effects.

a quick response will be appreciated.

thanks

joojo

IceLad

I've tried a Bach remedy in the past and it never did much for me.

Kava kava is definitely the herbal remedy that has worked best for me- after 20mins, it chills me out to a significant extent. However, it has been taken off the shelves in some countries as it may well damage the liver in some people.

Haven't tried the other two I afraid.

joojo

IceLad said:
I've tried a Bach remedy in the past and it never did much for me.

Kava kava is definitely the herbal remedy that has worked best for me- after 20mins, it chills me out to a significant extent. However, it has been taken off the shelves in some countries as it may well damage the liver in some people.

Haven't tried the other two I afraid.

tHANX ICE LAD SO IN WHAT FORM WAS THE kava kava CAPSULES,POWDER OR WHAT?

IceLad

joojo said:
tHANX ICE LAD SO IN WHAT FORM WAS THE kava kava CAPSULES,POWDER OR WHAT?

I take kava kava in capsule form as its much more convenient for me. Think you can get it in other forms as well- powder and teabags.

Scottish_Player

Ive tried Kava in the powdered form where you mix it with water, its very hard to drink due to the taste, i only had a little and i had the best nights sleep ever, it gives a feeling of relaxation, a little like when you start to drink alcohol and you feel it just kicking in. The capsuals done absolutly nothing for me even at double the recomended dosage.

As for the other stuff, i have tried moslty every herbel remedy people have mentioned on here out of curiosity but they done nothing, thats not to say they wont work for you.

But Kava wins it for me, its the only one that made anoticble diffrence.

DYiNG-iNSiDE

wow that sucks,, 4 ever we always had that kava kava stuff in the cabinet when my brother lived here and i never rlly tried it or anything :( and he moved out and took it w/ him uhhh now im mad at myself. he ordered it 4rm over seas or something tho.

DYiNG-iNSiDE

yay! i thought he took it but i just looked and its up there! *happy dance* ill try it and tell ya he said it just makes him rlly sleepy and it tastes awful.

joojo

Hi dandan

Thanks for the reply.What kind of SA/SP do you have?what symptoms have you been battling with.

I feel inferior to women, I don't believe I am good looking enough or confident enough for a woman I like to ever be interested in me.

I have problems with public speaking too.I'll shake uncontrollably if I have to speak in public.