Hi.. thought this might be of interest

While I agree it is very important to accept and learn to manage whatever causes our suffering in life.
And you have posted some really great information from articles in the past, hardy - I feel this one kind of promotes "Victim blaming".

This one is basically saying that a persons suffering, is their own fault, because of "our own past and present deeds". Which can potentially be very dangerous for those with mental illness. :/

"It was after this course that I learnt that everything that comes in our life is due to our own past and present deeds.
I learnt that disease or suffering is a manifestation in the body of past deeds"
-
Prachi Wakpaijan

hardy

While I agree it is very important to accept and learn to manage whatever causes our suffering in life.
And you have posted some really great information from articles in the past, hardy - I feel this one kind of promotes "Victim blaming".

This one is basically saying that a persons suffering, is their own fault, because of "our own past and present deeds". Which can potentially be very dangerous for those with mental illness. :/

"It was after this course that I learnt that everything that comes in our life is due to our own past and present deeds.
I learnt that disease or suffering is a manifestation in the body of past deeds"
-
Prachi Wakpaijan
Dear, Thank you for the feedback. I agree If there was no solution to the problem, then yes it would pessimistic to think that way.. but vipassana is a clear answer to our misfortunes... I am not saying we did something bad so we need to feel Guilty about it. The intention of the article is not to cry over the past , but to be in the present facing the unpleasant feeling of anxiety or any issue to the best , so we can stop the multiplication of our misery. I know some of us don't like that comment , please disregard it and see the important message... not everything is sweet to ear. humbly, ur brother.