Hi I'm new here can anyone help? Bizarre Nausea/anxiety

ukdude

Hi im 21 years old and I was wondering if anyone could help me. Since I was in junior school (12 years old maybe) I get this bizarre nausea/anxiety feeling. It is really strange and I have never met anyone else who could identify. In terms of physical symptoms: to begin with I start to feel really sick specifically in the head region, then I get almost a hot flush whereby I suddenly am really hot and my face is burning. Then I get this desire to go to the toilet and quickly do so by which point the symptoms disappear. Also I start to feel tired and could easily go to sleep for a few hours. The psychological symptoms include feeling incredibly anxious for the whole day (like something bad is going to happen). These symptoms will then occur again maybe 2 or 3 hours later and last for a full day. The reason I haven't done anything about this is because it happens so sporadically (3 or 4 times a year maybe?) and I forget about it for the rest of the time. It is hugely inconvenient though as it can last for up to three consecutive days and it is not pleasant. can anyone help/ identify/ shed some light on what this could be?