Hi.Here to help

regulos

Hello everyone.

I had a panic attack out of the blue one lovely summers afternoon on the beach.Didnt know what hit me.Had no idea what a panic attack was.

Doctors didnt really help me much at all.Had to help myself.

I went through a living hell for a week.Managed to get on top of it after a few weeks,and after a few months was more or less back to how i am normally.That was 2 years ago now.

You can do it.You can overcome it.We all have the same potential.

I'd love to help,given i have had the terrible feelings and symptoms associated with panic attacks/anxiety.
Jon :)

Doylesgirl

did you use drugs or councelling, or all by yourself?
i'm more interested in doing this for myself without the use of drugs and stuff cos i think i will be stronger for it afterwards...

regulos

Doylesgirl said:
did you use drugs or councelling, or all by yourself?
i'm more interested in doing this for myself without the use of drugs and stuff cos i think i will be stronger for it afterwards...

No,i didn't want to.I wanted to overcome it purely by my own will,and for the reason you stated.

SilentType

Banned
Read some of the posts on this site. You either found the magic fountain that cures SP or actually don't belong here at all. At least explain how you did it...

Peace

HexNoir

Yeah, this shit's definitely possible to overcome. I've gotten rid of my terrible cases of OCD, so I definitely believe panic can be overcome as well. Jesus, now I just wish I could get rid of my anxiety!

regulos

SilentType said:
Read some of the posts on this site. You either found the magic fountain that cures SP or actually don't belong here at all. At least explain how you did it...

Peace
Magic fountain? No,its no magic.Just determination and time.I went through a living hell,maybe not for as long as many-but i did.[As soon as i realised it was ME,my MIND that was causing it (and i could trace back the psychological reasons for my insecurities) i was able to help myself raise up out of the misery and prohibition that anxiety causes.
NO doctors helped me,they were all smiles ''OH ITS NOTHING MR #######'' etc etc.It didn't feeeel like nothing!!
I still suffer slightly from time to time,ie when i eat the wrong foods,or dwell on something for too long.
There is a light at the end if you take those steps forward.

regulos

SilentType said:
or actually don't belong here at all.

Peace
I take offence at this remark.What i went through i wouldn't wish on anyone.The anxiety i felt at the time was no less acute than anyone could have the misfortune to have.
I just believed that it was ME harming myself just by thinking too much about negativity.I watched loads of Laural and Hardy etc,laughed my arse off which helped me a great deal.My son helped me through it,too-my love for him.
Regards
Jon

regulos

And cannibis has adversely affected a friend of mine.It has sent him paranoid,and without a job.But i actually think that drugs should be legalised.Then people can be helped,and the black market will be cut out.