hi everybody still not at work

flower29

I am new to the forum world? but here is my story I 've been out of work for three days due to severe anxiety. Has anyone ever done that? I just applied for a masters degree. I am doing it online cause I don't want to be out of my house. And get this the masters degree is in psychology. I swear all psychologists have a reason for being a psychologist. I told my boyfriend about it and he was wondering if I could handle the pressure. To tell you the truth I really don't know but you can't stop your life cuz you have anxiety , right? I take three medications and I am still a nervous wreck. I'd like to thank the people who gave me advice yesterday. It was really helpful. When someone told me I was hiding I never realized it until they said it. But it's true I am hiding behind a lot of things like medication being a little overweight, lies and problably a whole lot of other things. It feels good to talk about it on this forum though. Hopefuly I can make some friends. I am looking forward to that. anyway if anyone wants to talk I'll be here. See Ya :!:

flower29

where is everyone?

Everytime I need to talk no one is around. I have tried instant messaging some you that said you would be willing to talk to me and you have press ignore. This makes me feel very sad. :cry: I feel like crying see ya
I hope life has more meaning then what it means right now. :cry: :?: :?:

abc1234

they r probably not ignoreing u most people dont know that u have to allow pop ups for this site to let the mini messenger thingy to work if u wana talk i'talk with u if u want

Remus

Staff member
abc1234 said:
they r probably not ignoreing u most people dont know that u have to allow pop ups for this site to let the mini messenger thingy to work if u wana talk i'talk with u if u want

thats true and sometimes MMs take an eon to come up, I somtimes get them the next day!

abc1234

yeah the mini messenger is really un reliable and a pain in the ass becase u send them and if their no reply ur not sure y and some people take it the wrong way and get upset

flower29

thanks for telling me that!

Thanks for telling me that i was getting really discouraged. I really felt bad like if people just like me don't want to talk to me than who the hell else is going to want to talk to me. But thanks for the replies :D