hi everybody! i'm from mexico :]

luck254

well, i've entered to this forum several months ago uhmm (like in febrary i think) and i haven't posted a thread here because i didn't know to talk english very well hihi :D and sometimes i know that it isn't excellent yet even though i did a great effort talking in msn with some american and european buddies (most of my friends are online friends :p) this summer has been pretty boring for me my only 4 "real" friends are on vacations and i don't have anything to do!! absolutely nothing to do! as a shy guy it's hard as hell for me to make friends in the real life... i left school in frebruary, since then i have no social life, except with my few friends and some ppl of the gym. so i wanna say HELLO TO EVERYONE HERE and i wish to know cool ppl that shares this same struggle :) so... see ya! :3

stand_up

Hi luck254, I'm kind of new to this forum too. I'm from Australia. I think you are doing very well with your English. It's nice to meet you. I too am a shy person but I have found this forum quite comfortable in allowing me to fit in. I hope you have a nice summer time. Cheers!