Hey Peeps

Hello People of Social Phobia World!

I realized I had to join this website when I spent New Year's Eve alone. I don't have any close friends whom I can see often. I hope by becoming a member of this site, I can improve my friend-making skills.

I'm 22, young woman, from Los Angeles, California! :)

Thank you for taking your time to read this! :applause:

gummybear22

all i did on new years eve and today was stay home with my family, and i made us smores to celebrate new year's eve

ImNotMyIllness

Hi SunsetMoon! :)

I hate spending the holidays alone. But then again, I make every effort not to spend them with anyone. I guess I'm my own worst enemy.
I'm trying to change. This is a great forum-I love it. Welcome!

airman

I found this website about a year ago and joined. I spent an hour or so reading the posts, and then never really came back because I decided and felt that only God and going to church would cure my SP. Well 2012 was a pretty bad year for me. I started drinking even more than before and I left the church. Two months ago I tried crystal meth for the first time and now I can't stop, I smoke it almost daily. I also spent Christmas and New Years and today alone in my house. Sending and posting positive messages about my life that are total lies. I'm so glad I decided to come back here. I feel like I can honestly be myself on here. I relate to most of these posts and feel the need to share my SP experiences. Thank you for this thread....