hey girls!

crumblebee

Hey everyone, Great site here! btw I just found this really cool place to have fun, really friendly, great sex advice & tips, hot stories & fantasies to share, plus free gifts, take a look when you have time, its called GirlsTalkAboutItAll

FruitLooPs

If I was a cynical man i'd say that was shameless plugging for a website, what with a new user and their first post advertising another site.

But then again it seems to be a genuine nick and there isn't a proper url. Carry on ppl :p

*googles said website* :wink:

Chilling__Echo

haha, well, if no one else is gonna answer, i will

spit or swallow?

neither. no deposits in my mouth thanks.

ok, now that's taken care of ;)

In an ideal world id do neither :wink: hehe as wud prob most gals :p
but then i kinda think after u done the whole sexi thing (if u know what i mean) spitin afterwards cant b the most attractive thing lmao! kinda ruins the moment! hehe

The_9th_passenger

I don't spit or either swalow... I just let it fall down HAHAHA and it becomes a kind of jely all around where I've been so its a good clue to know if one of my species has been there (look preferably at roofs and at refrigeration conduits :wink: )

The_9th_passenger

The_9th_passenger said:
I don't spit or either swalow... I just let it fall down HAHAHA and it becomes a kind of jely all around where I've been so its a good clue to know if one of my species has been there (look preferably at roofs and at refrigeration conduits :wink: )

In the case someone does not get the joke: I don't do that! It's a joke! (OMG!)

The_9th_passenger

yetisbabe said:
The_9th_passenger said:
The_9th_passenger said:

In the case someone does not get the joke: I don't do that! It's a joke! (OMG!)

I am really sorry The_9th_passenger, but I dont get the joke at all. Could you explain it please?? :?
You should watch the Alien movie then :wink: it was made 20 years ago but still it's the best terror/fantastic movie ever. The director was Ridley Scott. A great job he did!

PD: couldn't find a word in English for that liquid human's -and alien's-mouth produces constantly and in greater amount when you're about to have dinner :p