hey bexi sexi

Bexi

u called?? altho dont let McShy's son(s) know u called me sexi or there will be outright war in these forums! hehe :D

Bexi

No i'm not dating Taws, i said to him it's me or the big Mac, can you believe who he picked??? Sorry, it's still quite raw :(

coolguy2005

He chose the Big Mac over you bexi....shame on taws. booooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MMM...Big Mac yum yum. How much do these cost again? And please in canadian dollars.

coolguy2005

He chose the Big Mac over you bexi....shame on taws. booooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MMM...Big Mac yum yum. How much do these cost again? And please in canadian dollars.

Bexi

Taws never did have taste I guess? He chose a Big Mac over a delicious tofu feast! shame on u man, shame on u! There were rumours tho, that mcshy had paid taws and bought his love n affection, but this is only speculation, and perhaps cheap talk, who knows??

coolguy2005

hmm

this is all so complicated. what we need to do is to higher a private investigator. We'll use the half-eaten Big Mac as evidence...and Mcshy's contract with taws

Boundless

Ahem,yes well after reading your long first post i decided to step and and say...back off bexi is mine! :twisted:
Bet all the pretty boys say that to her :(

Bexi

I hope Young pops in later and claims I am his, o swoon! hehe

Gosh McShy, the happy meal toy part has left me wondering!?The mind indeed does boggle!
McDonalds makes ur day...apparantely. However, i seriously doubt this, it just makes u ill, fat and so clogged up with saturated fat u cant even move.

However, I don't wana sound cynical ppl xx

Bx

O_O
Bexi...I think we are somehow connected.
SexyBexy is one of my nicknames (lord knows why XD am ugly as sin most days!)

*stares at you for a bit*

Who's that in your icon/picture/avatar? Looks strangely familiar.

Might as well hit on you while I'm here. Seems to be the name of the game. Although it feels like it could be twincest?!

*hits on anyway*
:wink:

(no, I'm not gay, guys. As far as I'm aware, anyway XD)

Bexi

Brigitte Bardot! The beauty from Paris, my idol!

I'm sure u aren't ugly, everyone always says that and never are...
Go for it, hit on me, everyones had a piece, i feel like the forum bicycle somdays

redlady

Hey Bex - i am getting your MM's and i am replying. You're not even getting them when you log in next - weird!! I don't know what to make of that ??? So are you feeling better today ? Did your sleep help ?

Bexi

Yes my sleep helped, as iwas getting anxious. But feel down today :(
Life is not so good. how u?xx

redlady

I'm sorry to hear that sweetie anything i can do or just one of things that you have to ride out ^^ no pun intended - i get them, they're ugly :twisted: Are you listening to any music ? Steer cleer of slow songs go for something sugary sweet ie, pop - i know it's bad for you but there are times when it is called for.

redlady

Bex, i have to go but i will see you around some other time ok. I hope that 'ugly ride' is over for you soon, take care - remember we love you.

Bexi

For life is quite absurd,
And death's the final word.
You must always face the curtain with a bow!
Forget about your sin -- give the audience a grin,
Enjoy it -- it's the last chance anyhow!

So always look on the bright side of death!
Just before you draw your terminal breath.
Life's a piece of shit,
When you look at it.

*bex whistles away to herself...*

O RED, u r great great great xxxx Do u think u could make me a cheesy pizza with extra cheese plus a pepsi?? thanks ever so xx