Here For You Forum

Foxglove

Hi James. I think that's a great idea! My son was being bullied in elementary school, so I am always interested in this topic. I hope a lot of people who have this problem, or know someone who is being bullied, find out about this forum. Often just "talking" to someone about it can be of tremendous help.

james_1986

Foxglove said:
Hi James. I think that's a great idea! My son was being bullied in elementary school, so I am always interested in this topic. I hope a lot of people who have this problem, or know someone who is being bullied, find out about this forum. Often just "talking" to someone about it can be of tremendous help.

Thanks! You should come and join!

annie

james_1986 said:
Hello

Just to let you know that I have set up a forum especially for victims on bullying.

Come and check it out and join at: www.hereforyou.netfreehost.com

Hi James,

Good on you for starting a forum for victims of bully. I hope it takes off for you. There are alot of sites you can advertise it on...just do a google search for free advertising of forums.

I can advertise it on a forum that I am a moderator for you if you would like...it is www.adavic.org.au

Let me know if you want and if you do, just write a short description about the site and I will post it there for you. Email the info to me at [email protected]

I will register as well just to see if I can help in any way.

Good luck!

annie :)

SocialRetahd

Don't forget to add a part that talks about the drastic hormonal and health affects bullying has on your body.