Helpful sites (helpful to you or other's)

Mary

I wanted to start a thread about site's that are helpful and hopefully more of you will list your favorites as well. They can be something uplifting or just positive or helpful in general.

Go to this site to help other's in an easy way every day. (You help w/your clicks) It's a click to donate food or other support. (Also, this is a freebie site where if you live in the USA you can sign up for free samples etc.)
http://clicks.aweber.com/z/ct/?3QPNakmXRkrAiMCWmnVOzA

And again for those in the USA (I think it's limited to there) here is a site that when you sign up you get 15 points equal to 15 dollars worth of merchandise for free. No shipping to pay or anything! I did it and am expecting to get sandals for my baby. :) It's easy but you do have to leave your phone # and a machine calls you to give you a code. You don't talk to anyone. It's a trading site but after you get your free points you don't have to continue if you don't want to.
www.poshpoints.com

Last, this was just cute..Look at the pretty flowers! :) Yes, you just keep clicking!
www.procreo.jp/labo/flower_garden.swf

Hope this blesses you guys today and more of you post your sites here too! Have a blessed day in the name of the Lord Jesus! :D

Mary

This is a free site, where you can get things for free that other people don't want anymore and give away. They have groups all over. To see if there are any near you or join go to:

www.freecycle.org

God bless! :wink: