Help with social DATING situation

nandito

Hello, I'm a 28th that just started to date at late 20's (yeah I know it's late, but we all have our own issues). So I have a lot to catch up.

I have this question for females and males with more experience. I'm dating this girl (she's 33), she's very attractive, but seems to be very bitchy. She call me every day (being Shy guy, I may seem to be a good listener), usually is to talk about past relationships, problems, bitching etc. Since I'm very bad in social situations, and I'm eductaning very late my senses, I don't know what to do with her.
I'm thinking that she is not my type, I know some of you would say that I should stuck with her cause I'll gain some experience, but she usually talks and talks about problems with some people and about former dates.
She has way more experince than me, she says: "that I'm a nice and VERY attractive guy" (that's what she says ok.....) on the phone, but I'm starting to dislike her personality.
This is giving me a lot of streess as I don't know what to do. I work with her, and don't wanna ruin our relation at work, but I'm not into her past dating stories, and own social problems. I like to talk with her about things in common, but usually we end up talking about former dates (I though one of the rules on dating was not to talk about foremr relationships), and how bad were they.

What should I do considering my position?, if I have to turn her down, how to do it without being mean and damaging negativetely our relationship at work?

This is too confusing for me............

Thank you very much.