Help with neighbours

jesushelpme

I cant cope with other people lol grrrrr, they let there kids cause havoc on the estate , i cant have peace and quiet and i had something happen which to others might think its nothing but to me it disturbed me.
kids knocking my door , i answered it, i was feeling brave so my medication must of been working lol, they were playing a prank on me and i told them i knew they was and it caused them of course to play me up even more. then another one of there friends came along and did the same thing.
now i ranted and posted obsenities on my facebook because i was so angry at what just happened and my neighbours saw it and they told me to contact the council and tell them about it
NOW...DO i tell the council or do i ignore it...im scared if i tell the council the neighbours will do something to harm me and im scared not to tell the council incase the kids just carry on and do other things.
For the record the kids have been annoying me for 4 years now and ive had enough::(:

D

deleted user 1

We have this a lot, with the legion of foreigners coming and going in my neighbourhood. Always work through the right channels and know what your rights are. If you are being harassed, it is your right to sort it out. Don't give these kids the benefit of a reaction, any kind will be a victory for them. Hope that's a least a little helpful.

jesushelpme

Yes thankyou , I wont raise to the bait next time but i will make a note of it and tell the authoritys, like you said i have a right.

Stupid thing is i always think something bad will happen to me if they think ive grassed but why should i fear them right??? x:confused:

Is this just my social phobias etc making me feel this way or am a paranoid, gosh i bet i have paranoia on top of all my other mental problems ::(:

D

deleted user 1

Yes thankyou , I wont raise to the bait next time but i will make a note of it and tell the authoritys, like you said i have a right.

Stupid thing is i always think something bad will happen to me if they think ive grassed but why should i fear them right??? x:confused:

Is this just my social phobias etc making me feel this way or am a paranoid, gosh i bet i have paranoia on top of all my other mental problems ::(:

I understand how you feel. I hate to rock the boat, and have an incredibly annoying habbit of saying nothing. But if you won't take a stand for yourself, you'll get nowhere. Being bullied to the point where you are too afraid to leave the house, of wait in fear of what they'll do next is definitely not an option. I wish you all the best in dealing with this :)