Help :/ please.

dnc9119

Today my boyfriend came home in a terrible mood ( which is understandable ) and he hurt my feeling's a bit, but everyone gets in their moods. All though I am completely in love with my boyfriend, and I plan on marrying him one day, and he means the world to me, I started having thought's of breaking up (even though I would never do that), and of my ex boyfriend ( who i don't even care about ) WTF is this about?!?! I would NEVER want to break up with him, and I don't give a **it about my ex boyfriend!! Is this just the guilty side of the ocd or what? please help me i feel very guilty for thinking about this stuff, please tell me if it's normal for ocd or not.. Once again, our relationship is perfect, and now that he is back to his self again i am feeling extremely guilty :/ .

Feathers

Yeah it could be relationship-OCD, look it up.. Some people obsess about leaving their partner even though they really love them..

On the other hand, be careful with moods and 'hurt feelings' a bit...
Some people can have (undiagnosed) bipolar or ADD/ADHD and then it can be more than just 'moods'...
Also, it sounds like you guys could use some help from good communication techniques.. There are good books and sites and courses out there..

A terrible mood can be understandable, but there's a difference between 'Hey I'm feeling sucky I need a rest' and 'You're an idiot who never does anything right!' and lashing out at people...

Maybe you guys could also come up with a routine - what does he need when he comes home: peace, time to nap or something to eat or something else?
I think it would be good to talk about it (ideally in a calm manner) and sort of come to an understanding that prevents such things from happening in the future...

^ Good points, don't let bad moods + hurting feelings become a habit.

You are considering marrying, so perhaps your thoughts of leaving etc are a test of this, to see if you are sure? I imagine this would be pretty normal and not something to feel guilt for. It's just a validation thing.
:)