help me !!!!!

immaculata

hi folks
I'm doing a project in college on shyness- I'm designing a blog to help shy people spot patterns of shy behaviour and change them. Keeping a shyness diary is recommended by health professional but there is no blog like this. if you would be interested in helping me by keeping a shyness diary then please contact me at [email protected]
thanks
immac :wink:

Travis88

well ya might want to look for normal people that are shy, this is just my opinion but you cant just simplify people with SP as "shy".

immaculata

Hi guys
I realise that shyness and social phobia are not interchangable, but the description of this particular forum is 'shyness only not social phobia' so that's why I posted here. I dont mean to cause offense or anything like that. I am trying to get a range of all degrees of social anxiety, from mild shyness to social phobia, and I would love to hear from anyone interested in keeping a journal for me.
Thanks
Marie

nicola_maire

put it this, i think if were gonna do that sorta thing, we'd do it for ourselfs, seriously, da best thing to do would to do it undercover, sont tell people ypur doing it. just have a read on the forums and you'll get a good idea, look on here, then go to the top forum, and go to anxiety one, you'lll see a claer percpective.
k? xx :p