Help how to deal with other people?

My class reporting in school is coming up next week and i'm just quite nervous about it.. when im front of other people, im really nervous and my voice and hands are shaking ::(: Any advice from you friends how to be calm and control anxiety in that situation?

Another is, I already told to my boyfriend that i have SAD through sms message, I think he understand me, he advice me that its ok to socialize but its not enough to get rid of SAD, because he doesn't have it. Im just thinking if he still remember what I told because its already a months ago. And when Im in their house, im a little shy to his parents because im very quiet there and i have no something to say to start conversation to his parents ::(:

Thanks friends =) its nice i've found this website ::p:

h4sk1

Hhmm, when I have to go speak in front of class I think through all possible things that could happen and kind of mentally prepare myself.

But the thing mostly helps me is my way of thinking about the event. I think about what are people expecting from me?
Teacher is probably hoping for good book review etc. and jnows i'm shy. my "idiot" classmates probably think I'm gonna speak guietly and probably are just bored, most of them don't really care. So then I think how can I fill these expedations = Be as good as I can, cause that's what I want and the teacher wants. Whose opinion is the only which should matter, logically. (not gonna stop me from panicking about other's opinions, but can stop me from panicking)

So if I completely suck, and no one can even hear me that's what they expected from me anyway, and if I'm able to do it well. Then it's all good.

Well that's pretty much all I do. That thinking helps me to manage. But of couse person's way of thinking very unique and this might not help anyone else other than me.