Hello

Just thought I should introduce myself. I'm 27 years old, I'm from Montreal. I work in technical support, which is a pretty stressful job, but I actually enjoy it most of the time.

I'm currently engaged and my fiance is totally amazing, he's been very supportive and I don't think I'd have gotten through the past three weeks without him. For the past three weeks I've been feeling like I'm losing control of my life and it very much scares me. My doctor says it's panic attacks and I'm hoping someone here can help.

On a more casual note, I read a lot, mostly horror and sci-fi, I'm addicted to horror movies, I mostly listen to psychobilly, but I love punk, oi and hardcore and also traditional ska. I'm also into body piercing and tattooing, hopefully I can get some new ink soon. I'm also a computer geek, I graduated with a certificate in linux network & systems administration and I've been running linux at home as a hobby for the past ten years.

Mondo

Welcome demented_are_go to SPW :)

Like you I am new and still sussing out the forum. I have SP and do get overwhelmed with life at times. The trick for me is too get hooked into things and build a support group. This could be an outlet... as well as counsellers, support froups and friends.

I like computers too and am a website designer amognst other things... you know how it goes with IT.

Look forward to seeing you around in here!

Riptor, what is the 7 post limit?