Hello!

GIOLANDA

Wow,it's the first time I check out this forum! Till now I've been to the "powerful site",as you call it. I live in Greece,but I'm not Greek! I don't think there's anybody from Greece here,Greek people don't even know what SA is!

cLavain

So how does it feel to have brought the scourge of SA to the unsuspecting people of Greece? :wink:

GIOLANDA

cLavain said:
So how does it feel to have brought the scourge of SA to the unsuspecting people of Greece? :wink:
:lol: It's great to bring sth new in a country,I'm proud for it! I've explained to some of them what SA is and they stare at me like idiots,or think that it's agoraphobia. Even those who study psychology with me,can't understand what it really is. Imagine,I thought that a few people had it and this is why I was surprised when I found a whole SA forum here!

cLavain

Yes, we have agents all over the world! 8)

But how do you dare tell so many people about SA? It seems most people will never understand anyway, so I keep quiet about it.

GIOLANDA

cLavain said:
Yes, we have agents all over the world! 8)

But how do you dare tell so many people about SA? It seems most people will never understand anyway, so I keep quiet about it.
That made me laugh too! Well,as we're psychology students,we can talk about anything like that,without being misunderstood. I haven't told that I have it of course,we just speak generally about this disorder. I had a project on it lately(I chose the subject myself) with two other girls,so we talked a lot about it,they saw that I knew many things,but they didn't ask why.

Elessaar

Hello from Greece too! I'm the 2nd one joined here! Thanx to Giolanda I discovered this forum. I really want to know more about SA....and I might post one of my weirdest stories ever!!!
:D

GIOLANDA

cLavain said:
Hi there, Elessaar!

So what's this weird story then? I'm really curious now! :)
Yes,Elessaar is a work colleague,he watches me being here all the time when my supervisor doesn't notice and he decided to join in. He asked many questions and I told him about the forum :oops: I'll explain to him what SA is,but I'm also curious to hear his weird stories. So,two people from Greece till now,we're making some progress. I feel proud :wink:

joshueg

Hello, people from Greece!, i am not greek but i ' m studying that nice
and ancient language.
Yiá sas! :wink: Sorry i don' t know how to write in Greek characters hehe :wink:

manaleto

GIOLANDA said:
I don't think there's anybody from Greece here,Greek people don't even know what SA is!

Hi Giolanda. I 'm Natasha (from Greece). :D
There are many Social Phobics here, they just don't know how to call their "situation".
I recently discovered that it even had a name!
It's good to know that I 'm not alone in this.
Up till now I thought I was a weirdo...

ps: Sorry if my english suck...