Hello!

Chaotik

Hello everyone :)
I'm new and I’m 21 years old.
Since childhood I have always been shy and introverted. It’s hard for me socialize and I’m uncomfortable with new people that don’t know.
I haven't real friends, and maybe I never had, but I have fake friendships with people who not appreciate me.
Fortunately I’m not depressed, although I'm not spending a happy time.
I signed up to meet new people with whom to share my problems and why not help and be helped.

I must say that English is not my native language, so forgive me if I did and I will make errors. :D

Dead_on_Arrival

Welcome. Without a doubt you will make friends here, and don't worry about your English, I'm English and I struggle sometimes.

Little Miss Muffet

Hello everyone :)
I'm new and I’m 21 years old.
Since childhood I have always been shy and introverted. It’s hard for me socialize and I’m uncomfortable with new people that don’t know.
I haven't real friends, and maybe I never had, but I have fake friendships with people who not appreciate me.
Fortunately I’m not depressed, although I'm not spending a happy time.
I signed up to meet new people with whom to share my problems and why not help and be helped.

I must say that English is not my native language, so forgive me if I did and I will make errors. :D

Hi welcome!!

Your English is great :)

BiWinning

Bah, your English will probably be better then mine :D
So don't worry about that!
And hiya! Hope ya enjoy though the site, though I'm a Newbie as well and probably shouldn't be talking like a know stuff...

Shade

Welcome to SPW! Your English is great (you know when to use "who" or "whom" - some native speakers don't even know this).

Chaotik

Thanks to all! Too kind :)

I confess that for certain words I help me with google translate ::p:
In addition to meet new people this forum is also an opportunity to improve my english.