Hello

Hector

Hi, my name is Hector. I am 19 years old and I suffer from agoraphobia. I have suffered from agoraphobia for 2 and a half years now. I have never talked to anyone before who also suffers from agoraphobia. I can say so far agoraphobia has ruined my life. I dropped out of high school after I completed my junior year in high school because I just couldn't take being out in the open and so far from home anymore. I now live with my grandparents and I fear that I will never do anything with my life because of the agoraphobia. I should be out having my own life and having fun but I can't. I have lost contact with all my friends and have lost the life which I used to enjoy having. I go to the doctor once a month. I am currently taking paxil and have been doing so for 2 weeks now. I go to the doctor once a month. My doctor knows my problems. I guess now we're just hoping we find the right medication for me. Sometimes, I go for walks outside but usually can't get to far from my house. I can go to stores that are 5 minutes from my house in a car with no problems. My lfe completely sucks. I'm stuck at home all day with no job, no money, no nothing. My regular routine is watching tv, playing video games, and messing around on the computer all day. That's the only way I can amuse myself these days. Sorry about the long rant and I thank you for reading this.

RanjinSingh

Is that the most supportive you can manage, Jeb? "Yo"?

Why don't you stip wallowing in self-pity, like a depressed hippo?

Jeb

Well someone had to offer Hector support and it was 5am in Jeb Time. GIVE ME A BREAK.

Let me ask you a question, RanjinSingh, are you stalking the agoraphobics on this site? Since you obviously don't share our pain, what are you doing here you horrible bastard?

Jeb

Recently, some kind soul has been sending Jeb cat paws through the mail anonymously. While these tributes are appreciated, ultimately it just makes me think about my own long-lost cat, Jimmy the Cat.

What I'm trying to say is that it hasn't been Jimmy who's been the sourpuss lately. And for that all I can do is apologise. So here it is.

I am sorry, members of the Agoraphobia Forum and I hope that you can find it in your heart to give Jeb one more chance. Just one more chance.