Hello

Edith

Hello! I'm a old user who has come back... I used to be a member here about a year ago - maybe more - but I started to fell awesome so I branched away from here.

Now I've moved from Canada to South Korea and I'm felling a little woozy when I get around people again. I don't speak a lick of Korean and it's hard to meet other foreigners - well because I'm shy, and because there isn't that much of an opportunity to do so except to walk up to them on the street or at a supermarket and be like "Hi! I'm Lindsay!" I've tried that and it fells weird.

Plus when I walk down the street people outright stare because I'm blonde and pale, and people will randomly come up to me and talk to me in either broken english or straight Korean and even though I'm almost used to that and I mainly think it's kinda fun, I'm starting to get that paranoid (although partly realistic) feeling that everyone is staring at me all the time!

Ahhh... well that's enough of an introduction. If there is anyone out there who has a smilar situation going on lemme know how you deal and make friends! I'm In Daegu Siji area in South Korea... if anyone happens to be in the neigbourhood ;)

I'll give stats:
Relationships: 0
Sex: Female
Where I'm from: Waterloo Onatrio Canada

Feels weird to be back... but in a good way! I look forward to meeting you!