Hello, I'm new here! (well sort of)

I joined August 25th, 2007 and subsequently never returned for unknown reasons. But I've found way back, and I think it's awesome how large this community is. I will be sticking around.

Anyways. I'm a guy. 26. Live in Minneapolis with a couple of roommates. Love the city, hate the weather.

I'm finishing up my bachelors degree in political science. I am not sure what will happen after that's done, but I'll figure it out. Also unsure how to move on after the end up a five year relationship. Maybe someday I'll figure that out too.

Activism, concert-going, old video games, local beers, tennis, and bicycle riding are things I enjoy. I am prone to getting over-dramatic if a football game is not going my way. I've never not had a dog in my life. I want to travel to Iceland.

My friend once described me as "clever and interesting" but that sometimes I weird her out. I have a sarcastic and dry sense of humor that some get and some don't. I am at times a pretty big pessimist about the world and have had people mock me and my roommates shared Netflix account's "recently watched" for not being "very fun."
I think I generally am a fun person though, with those few I'm comfortable with. I can be goofy and make stupid jokes. I can enjoy myself at a bar if I'm with the right people.

I'd love to make some connections / friends here, both online and off (any fellow Minnesotans here??).

Last edited: