Hello Everyone :)

A

Art Graham

This is my first post here... Hi everyone! Please excuse stupid typos and grammar mistakes I might make here... I am german in spite of the name :D

Bullying, and especially bullying of children is a topic that I am very interested in, and that has been a part of my life for a very long time.

In my experience, there have been very few places, be it forums, books whatever... that really have given me specific steps or success stories to inspire me when I was in that "I am their boxingbag"-Situation.

Moving away was not an option. Ignoring them was not possible. I was completely helpless at that time.

I'm starting a blog right now that is intended to collect and share ONLY SUCCESS STORYS of people who have turned it around and maybe add value to the lives of other people with it, by sharing all the info for free.

I don't have enough time right now, but I will drop you a story here (and on my blog as well) of one of my best high school friends.

He was bullied severely for 8 years and then turned it around completely. In our last two school years he figured out exactly what he needed to do to get respect and finally respect himself.

At that time I wasn't strong enough to copy what he did, but I think it is a very valuable inspiration for a lot of people.

I will tell you the story in more detail tomorrow and I'm very eager on hearing your thoughts about it.

Alright see you.